Will of Robert Huston
LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT
I, Robert Huston, of Ida Grove, Iowa, being of lawful age, of sound mind and disposing memory, do hereby make publish and declare this my Last Will and Testament, hereby revoking any and all will heretofore made by me.
1. I will and direct that there shall be first paid from the assets of my estate all my just debts, including [illegible]
2. I will, devise and bequeath unto my daughter, Ruby Huston, the sum of Two Thousand Dollars ($2,000.00), and the following real estate, being the house and four (4) lots owned by me in the village of Ida, being more particularly described as follows:- Lots Five (5), Six (6), Seven (7), and Eight (8), in Block Sixteen (16).
3. Unto my daughter, Ellen Jane Hewitt, I will, devise and bequeath the sum of Seven Thousand Dollars ($7,000.00).
4. Unto my sons, Joseph E. Huston, Harry Huston, D. E. Huston [illegible, but probably: Willard J. Huston and Samuel Huston I will, devise and bequeath the sum of Two] Thousand Dollars ($2,000.00) each.
5. Unto my son, John Huston, I will devise and bequeath the sum of One Thousand Dollars ($1,000.00).
6. Unto my grandson, Robert Huston Hewitt, I will devise and bequeath the sum of One Thousand Dollars ($1,000.00).
7. Unto my granddaughter, Blanche Shlegel (the daughter of my son Harry) I will, devise and bequeath the sum of Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00).
8. Unto William J. Huston and Wesley Huston, being the sons of my brother Thomas Huston, I will, devise and bequeath the sum of Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00) each.
9. The balance and residue of my estate, if any there be after making the payments as hereinbefore provided, I will, devise, and bequeath shall descend in equal shares unto such of my children as may survive me.
Return to Alpena Huston Home (Gateway to Hustons)
Return to Joseph Huston Genealogy Page